Saturday, October 8, 2011

Friends 123 452

Friends 123 452 On YouTube.





Meet friends! It 'a gentle soul who is trying his paw-perfect home. Possible with this? He is 9 years old German Shepherd cross who needs a nursing home. And 'potentially well with other dogs - more neutral, better, a friend for him! Here's what Buddy has to say about yourself is: .. "Hello friends my name Need a partner can maybe I'm just the dog you are looking for a long time I'm looking for a nice, quiet home to retire if it bit 'of space on the couch (aBBQ would also be acceptable) and a quiet house, I am interested to get to know you better. I could probably go to a hom with other dogs, but I am relaxed and neutral. Please, no children - are too strong for me! I need moderate exercise and regular maintenance in order to feel good! I hope to see you soon. Buddy Love. "Www.calgaryhumane.ca Visit for more information on adoptions of our friends and loved it.

Keywords: buddy, animals, dogs, adoptable dogs, rescue dogs, calgary humane society, spca

vintage wall art

No comments:

Post a Comment