Friday, November 11, 2011

Restless leg syndrome

Restless leg syndrome On YouTube.





Stand-up about the drug Requip. This is my disclaimer since I have seen other RLS videos on here attacked by people with RLS. If you use Requip and it has made your life better that is a wonderful thing. My whole point is that the cases of RLS sky rocketed after the drug was heavily marketed. Also the main commercial shows a woman lying back in a chaise lounge and lists these insane side effects like gambling tendencies, and sexual urges, seizure. I think it is poor example of RLS in that it makes it appear that RLS a simple nuisance, and a mild condition. Hardly worth the potential for such severe side effects. So if you have RLS I do not mean to offend. But I do think that the company that makes Requip is not doing RLS a favor with such misleading advertising. Personally I would try every alternative before taking a drug that would make me want to gamble, but that is just me.

Tags: Stand-up, Juliet, Jeske, youtube, New, York, City, Requip, Restless, Leg, Syndrome

kuhn rikon pressure cooker reviews frends headphones

No comments:

Post a Comment